Why follow?

If you want to be in the "know," this is the answer. Everything you need to keep up with your 6th grader is right here!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Important Need

Webster's New World Dictionary and Thesaurus
Parents,
We use the Webster's New World Dictionary and Thesaurus a lot in my classroom. Your child is learning to revisit overused or simple words and replace them with improved vocabulary. My five-year-old books, however, are falling apart. They've been taped to death at this point, so I need to order new ones. If you would like to help out and "sponsor" a thesaurus, I'll place a sticker in each hardcover book with a note honoring the student and family donating the book.

After shopping around, Barnes and Noble is offering me the best deal on hardcover books with no shipping costs. I'm ordering specific editions for $12.70. If you would like to help out, you may send that exact amount to school with your child. Please make sure the envelope states the purpose for the money.

Thanks,
Ms. Swinger

No comments:

Post a Comment